söndag 23 december 2012

Bilder från Serbien

Sun Hostel, on a not so sunny day. Nice place though.

MER SNÖ! And that was not the end of it..

Fanciest hotel room I ever stayed in. It has oil
paintings on the wall. Oil paintings! Come on..

Haha! Silly tired and poofy hair.

I don't remember why I did that.

Some of the boys in uniform.

Police and protestors.

Stevan was translating for me :)

The peoples bank of Jugoslavia proudly presents *drumroll*
...well, count the zeros.

Bini, nice girl and german volunteer, took me and Jovana
to a VEGAN restaurant in Nis. Yes, vegetables. <3

Watch out, little girl!

Astonishing! Haha.

Mmmm...

Lovely Jovana

I had some hot wine and a brief encounter with
seemingly nice people.

Nis

That's what they were talking about during the protest.

I didn't even know serbs had magic capets lying
around in their fortresses. Probably should have bought
one. They must be better than Wizzair.

Freaky gringos and mexicans.

Worlds sweetest dog and my new best friend.
I'm not even a dog-person!

What do we have here? Another fortress!
And Dunav/Donau/Danube of course. <3

Fancy looking thing.

Pretty house :)

Love this picture. That is part of Novi Sad, and a cool boat.

Mmm, view from the fortress.

I did my best, but Serbia didn't cooperate.

Pretty church, creepy sky.

Modern society puts every child in a straitjacket.
Fantomen och hans samhällskritiska djungelordspråk..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar