tisdag 21 augusti 2012

A trip, a drawing and a stupid book.

Today, before I went to the gym I searched for some audiobook that I could listen to while working out. It was a good way to distract myself, but it almost didn't work because I got crazy giggle-attacks several times during the work-out!
The audiobook is named "From the Balkans to the Baltics. 1989-1991. An illustrated Travel journal." by Marcus L. Endicott. First of all, the guy who reads it is not doing a good job. He pronounces things with an extreme american accent and puts the emphasis on the wrong words. Anyway, that Marcus guy.. I thought he would have something interesting to say, because he travelled through eastern Europe, just like I want to do. Only, he did it in one trip, and on a bike. I listened to the introduction, and his trip through Serbia and Bulgaria, then I had enough and I let Freddie Mercury save my ears.

Marcus complains about everything, mostly about prices and people trying to rip him off. Oh, I wonder why.. When all he does is throw money around him and act like he's super important. He describes people as rednecks, gypsies, "less civilized", and so on...
Stupid man. You can not demand anything from anyone, they owe you nothing! Be greatful when people do something for you. You are a tourist, but it's their life. Oh, just fuck off.
Zzzzzz.
I also went to the festival today. I didn't go to a concert. I didn't buy an "I <3 Zlatan" fridge magnet. I just like to walk around in big crowds, look at people, smell the different foods.. It's relaxing in some weird way.
About that picture above, I made it a few months ago, and it's just a part of the drawing. It's me, dreaming about Europe, obviously. Resting my head on Serbia and hiding Greece somewhere under the covers, haha.
I've been looking at plane-tickets from Malmö to Belgrade in september-october, and getting a bit excited. Allons-y! Like The Doctor would say :) [Nerd]

Well, hopefully soon. But I have some stuff I need to take care of in Malmö first. Like a festival-report, more comics about Greece, and so on..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar